Monday, December 2, 2013

The worlds largest pig

Oink Oink, Hey guys I am back with another current event and today we will be doing the worlds largest pig because I like piggies. lets Begin.









The worlds largest pig is the forest hog. These pigs live across central Africa. This GIANT pig ways 600 pounds! This pig is so large that people almost ate them to death. I don't blame them I like bacon, but I do feel bad for them. These pigs where hunted in til they where endangered :(. It is now illegal to hunt these pigs. There are now conservation that will protect these pigs.














I feel bad that the pigs are endangered and I want people to help save them. I feel good that there are people who do just that in the conservation camps. I also feel bad that I want to eat one. Ok see you all next time.

Links:http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131109-week-in-review-november-9/#close-modal
http://voices.yahoo.com/giant-forest-hog-facts-10333471.html

No comments:

Post a Comment